Hughes Electronics is a full service Contract Electronic Manufacture specializing in assembly of SMT and Through Hole mixed technology PCBA’s. Our skilled personnel will use state-of-the art equipment and years of experience to design a control plan to achieve each manufacturing requirement. Our philosophy is that reliable performance is the result of successfully coordinating a variety of processes and giving proper attention to every aspect. Program management and attention to detail will ensure customer satisfaction and a job well done.
- Automated SMT placement with true “on the fly” vertical alignment technology.
- Upward vision camera system for fine pitch components and BGA ball inspection.
- Capable of all fine pitch IC’s, uBGA’s and 01005 package chips.
- High speed and high precision electrically driven feeders.
- Selective Solder process with Nitrogen enhancement.
- Repeatable “Robotic Motion” to maximize production.
- Continuous generation of Nitrogen supplied to the soldering environment.
AOI & Inspection
- Automated Optical Inspection of all SMT placements.
- Advanced Image Processing Technology
- Automated inspection for solder defects, lead defects, component presence and position, and correct part /polarity.
- Manual SMT placement machines for efficient & effective prototype builds.
- Setup & build assemblies without production packaged parts.
- Build prototypes with some production intent processes: Machine screen the solder paste with a stencil. Place components vertically into the paste and Reflow solder in an oven.
- Wave Soldering
- X-Ray Inspection
- In house Device Programming
- Final Assembly & Test
- Conformal Coating
- Kit Builds
- Cable Assembly